PortFest 2018 - Exhibitor Opportunities
Presenting Exhibitor - $10,000 +
Platinum Exhibitor - $5,000 +
Gold Exhibitor - $2,500 +
Silver Exhibitor - $1,500 +
Bronze Exhibitor - $500 +
Non-Profit Community Organization - $100
- Event Name: PortFest 2018 Music, Arts and Community Festival
- Place of Engagement: Paul D. Schreiber High School Campus, 101 Campus Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050
- Date & Hours of Engagement: Saturday, May 19, 2018 11am to 4pm (Rain or Shine)
- Time of Arrival: Unloading by 9:00am; Set-Up by 10:00am; Breakdown & Cleanup by 5:00pm
- Exhibition Area: HEARTS will provide designated areas and map of exhibitors. Sponsor/Exhibitor is responsible for clean up of exhibit area at the end of the festival.
- Equipment: Sponsor/Exhibitor is responsible for any necessary labor, materials, supplies (e.g. fixtures, supplies, extension cords, tarps, ropes, staple guns, tie wraps etc.) that they may need to operate their exhibit.
- Tents: Sponsor/Exhibitor shall provide tent/canopy up to 10’ x 10’ at their own discretion and expense. HEARTS can only provide tent/canopy to Platinum, Diamond, Premier & Presenting Sponsors as specified on the “PortFest 2018 Music, Arts and Community Festival - Sponsor, Vendor & Exhibitor Information” form.
- Furniture: HEARTS shall provide Sponsor/Exhibitor with display table(s) and chair(s) to the extent possible as specified on the “PortFest 2018 Music, Arts and Community Festival - Sponsor, Vendor & Exhibitor Information” form.
- Cancellations: No cancellations or refunds less than 30 days prior to the event.
- Payment: Payment in full is due upon enrollment and no later than April 18, 2018.
All sponsors/exhibitors, their officers, members and employees shall, through enrolling as an event sponsor by an authorized party or agent, indemnify, hold harmless and defend HEARTS of Port Washington, PortFest, Port Washington Union Free School District and, the Towns of North Hempstead, Port Washington, their agents and employees from all liability, judgments, suits, costs and actions, including attorneys' fees and all costs of litigation of every kind and description brought or rendered against said parties as a result of loss, damage, or injury to persons (including death) or property by reason of any act or failure to act by the Sponsor/Exhibitor, its officers, members, and employees.